Friday, May 31, 2013

Clothes Line, Polarizers and Reverse Lens Macro.

Mmmm, there's nothing quite like hangin' your clothes out on a clothes line! Somehow, the sun has a way of making things feel really clean and fresh!
The lilacs are blooming at our place now. The aroma is really strong, you can smell it on the other side of the house. Our Grandma from California really likes lilacs, so it was just in time to bloom!
Apparently there is going to be a Trader Joe's in Boulder and Denver. I knew of the Boulder one, but not the Denver one, which means it will be even closer to drive to. Our Grandpa from California worked at TJ for a long time, so it's a popular store in our family.
The weather has been phenomenal! On our last day of work for this week, it rained really heavy, not very much, it was a fairly short rain, but it poured.  




 I used a polarizer filter to make the sky really rich. When I climbed up on top of the shed, our cows kept looking up there like "Hey, what are you doing up there? I want up there!" They were mooing and looking up at me the whole time. 

Again, I used a polarizer to make the sky look a bit darker, giving it sort of a dark, moody look.



For this shot, I used reverse lens macro to get even closer to my subject.




{ SHORTY }

1 comment:

Luke said...

nice pictures I really like them