Sunday, July 14, 2013

Chasing Chickens and Flowers

Yesterday, we kept having escaped chickens! I knew I had put them in the yard the night before, but when I saw them out, I started to doubt myself :P I had to put them back in twice. They are the slipperiest little chickens! One of them climbed up the wire, flapping it's wings to get away from me, so it wouldn't get caught. I have to fix the fence in one spot, so they won't proceed to do it again.  

On Friday, I went down to the music store to get a case for my guitar, and what you least expect, they're out! So I ended up ordering a case, it should get here either Tuesday, or Wednesday.
I spent a lot of time yesterday learning a song on my guitar called "You Raise Me Up", which I am slowly, but surely, getting the hang of. I'm not quite used to barre chords yet, so its a bit difficult, but I'm getting there.

Anyway, here's my picture for today.
   





{ SHORTY }

No comments: