Friday, August 9, 2013

Baby Shower, Welding and Movies.

Well, the baby shower is this weekend. I have been commissioned to take pictures for the event, the only guy again...well not actually the only guy, a friend of mine will be there, not part of the shower, but he and I will play guitar in the basement when I'm done taking pictures. So there are benefits to it :P I wonder if I'm going to have a nephew, or a niece? 
This Sunday, my brother and sister-in-law, will stay Saturday night and all day Sunday for the shower. My brother is going to work on a crib, and I have to fix a broken weld on one of his brackets in the morning. It was a faulty weld, probably not enough heat penetration. It broke when it was dropped. Our Grandparents and Great Uncle and Aunt will also be coming down for the shower, so we get to visit with them for a bit, which should be fun! :) 
Last Sunday, we went up to LoveLand and went to check out a camp site for the fall, which turned out to be a dud, because the road we would have had to take was meant for a smaller car. The fellow we talked to, who had just come down the road, said "Yeah, you're a little long, and the trail is pretty heavy" so we went back down the mountain, and went out for lunch at a restaurant called "Henrys Pub" which has some really good food. I had a caesar salad, and irish nachos, which were so good! They were more like thick slices of potato, with a bit of cheese on top, and slices of jalapeno on top, it was good. Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures, because I forgot my camera battery at home *Ahh!* I was not happy :P  So I took a couple of pictures with mom's phone. After lunch, we went and caught a movie called "RED 2", that was really good for a sequel. 




{ SHORTY }

No comments: